Final Results as of March 21
(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Executive Director, Foundation for Pierce College; Mayor of Calabasas
- Occupation: Member of the Calabasas City Council
- Former Mayor of Calabasas
- Environmental Attorney
- Former LA County Prosecutor
- Co-Author Prop 65, California's Landmark Environmental Law
- Co-Founder,Calabasas Education Fund
- Board Member, Pacific Boys Lodge
- Reduc Traffic Congestion
- Preserve Open Space; Protect Creeks and Goundwater
- Provide Help To Local Schools
- Occupation: Media Specialist
- co-founder Old Topanga Homeowers, Inc 1993
- pres. Las Virgenes Homeowners Federation 1995-97
- planning commissioner City of Calabasas
- inductee City of Calabasas Wall of Honor
- Congressional Record Tribute from Congressman Brad Sherman 6.16.98
- co-chair Spotlight the Arts Foundation
- Greater accountability from elected officials
- Greater adherence to City General Plan
- Return to more meaningful resident involvement in City decision making
- Occupation: Lawyer: Homeowners Association Law, Real Estate, Land Use
- BA and MA: Pepperdine University (Elected to Student Senate for 2 years)
- JD: Loyola Law School (Elected co-Class President for 3 years)
- Veteran, U. S. Air Force
- Trail Running National Champion
- Vice-President of the Steeplechase HOA (240 condominiums on Lost Hills Rd.)
- Appointed to Multiple Blue Ribbon Committees
- Stop Unwanted Development and Stop Ever Increasing Traffic Congestion
- Preserve and Obtain Open Space to Prevent Its Development
- Stop Treating Residents as the Adversary and Listen to Their Concerns
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- City of Calabasas Election Website
- Ballots for residents of the City of Calabasas will also include candidates for L.A. Community College District Trustee, Seats 1, 3, 5, & 7.
- City Profile
News and Analysis
- Tuesday February 20, 7 p.m.
location: Chaparral Elementary School, 22601 Liberty Bell Road
sponsor: Greater Mulwood Homeowners Association, 818 222-7691
- Monday Febrary 26, 7 p.m.
location: Las Virgenes Unified School District board room, 4111 N. Las Virgenes Road
sponsor: Calabasas Chamber of Commerce, (818) 222-
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.