Final Results as of March 24
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Member of the Board of Trustees
- Professor of Political Science
- Glendale Community College District
Jozef Thomas Essavi
- Get Community Colleges our fair share from state budget
- Protect access to higher education for all Californians
- Provide quality instruction and support services for all students
- Occupation: Boardmember/Neighborhood Council
- Former LA Communtiy College District Student Trustee Nominee from LA Valley College
- Senator, Los Angeles Congress of Neighborhood Councils
- Businessman, twice elected former ASB Union Treasurer
- Married to Nina, have two children
- BA UCR, MA CAL State Univ Northridge
- PhD. Student at Claremont Graduate University
- Fighting for Students, Teachers, and Taxpayers, keeping special interests out
- Taking politics out of daily board of trustees decision making
- Stopping this board from wasting more taxpayer money on poor construction planning, per independent audit millions were wasted
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Los Angeles Community College District
- LACCD Board of Trustees
Candidate Forum Videoconference
- Essavi: video; transcript
- Field: video; transcript
Tuesday February 20, 1-3pm
News and Analysis
- moderator: Lynn Lowry, LWV Los Angeles
main location: L.A. Valley College PMRC
other sites: (see maps)
L.A. City College, Faculty-Staff Center
East L.A., Rm 315; Bldg E7
Harbor, LRC 125
Southwest, Student Services Rm 310
Trade Tech, A114
- Google News Search
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.