(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: San Diego Port Commissioner
- Council President, City of San Diego
- City Councilman, District 1, City of San Diego
- Commissioner, California Coastal Commission
- Commissioner, Commission on Tax Policy in the New Economy Partner at Peters and Varco, LLP
- Associate, Baker and McKenzie
- Economist, US Environmental Protection Agency
- Get the economy moving again to create jobs and strengthen the middle class.
- Protect Social Security and Medicare so they are there for seniors who count on it.
- Invest in a sustainable energy policy that creates jobs, improves air quality, and reduces our dependence on foreign oil.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California Education Fund has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
5 questions on Economy, Budget, Energy, Health care, and Campaign financing.
New Districts for 2012!
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the line(s) for US House 52. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
News and Analysis
- Key Votes in Congress
- Enter your zip to see your representatives. Click on the person's name to see how your Congressional Representative voted on many key issues.
San Diego U-T
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
3/2/04, 11/5/02, 11/7/00, 3/7/00,
- All links open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.