(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: United States Representative
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Business Professor
- Attorney, Barkacs & Barkacs LLP
- J.D., University of San Diego
- M.B.A., University of San Diego
- B.A., Philosophy, Kenyon College
- Twice Voted Business Professor of the Year - USD
- Education - Support from Federal Government, Local Control of Schools
- Military - Ensuring National Security, Fair Compensation to those Serving, Full Veteran's Benefits for Those Who Have Served
- Budget - Social Security, Medicare, Fiscal Discipline
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Small Business Owner
- Fully Informed Jury Cordinator
- Membership Chairman S.D. Libertarian Party
Robert A. Sherman
- Eliminate the I. R.S.
- End the War on Drugs
- End the insecurity caused by Social Security
- Party: Natural Law
- Occupation: Maintenance Products Salesman
- Addr: PO Box 963, Del Mar, CA 92014; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
Campaign Finance Data
Center for Responsive Politics
League of Women Voters
- On all candidates
- Browse the page to find list of candidates for District 52. Then find Biographies, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT, Special Interest Groups, Voting Records where available.
News and Analysis
- About the incumbent
- Washington and local contact info (including websites), personal info, committees, ratings
KPBS Public Broadcasting
San Diego Union Tribune
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.