(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
(This candidate has not responded to Smart Voter)
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: United States Representative
- Phone: 619-463-3896; Addr: 9340 Fuerte Dr., Suite 302, La Mesa, CA 91941
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Clergyperson/Educator
- Economics-Minor equivalent
- M.Div.--Garrett Theo. Seminary/Northwestern U.
- Certificate-Spiritual Direction-Upper Room, Nash
- Certificate-Environmental Studies-SDSU
- Postgraduate studies-Oxford U.
Michael "Mike" Benoit
- No war with Iraq, unless UN inspectors report immanent global threat
- Protecting & enhancing the national social and environmental safety net
- Econ-restore corp. integrity/remove corp. special interest appointees
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Small Business Owner
- Runner up to Manager of the Year (Insurance)
- End the Federal Income Tax
- Put an end to the War on Drugs
- Return of security over retirement funds, lock the politicians out of Social Security.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
League of Women Voters
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the link for District 52. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.