(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Businessman/Lawyer/Entrepreneur
- JD - Stanford Law School
- Ph D - MIT Chemistry
- Post Doctoral Fellow UC Berkeley
- Vice President and General Counsel Light Post Holdings
- Founder and Principal Aquamunda/Water for Humanity
- General Counsel, Affinity Internet
- Budget and National Debt
- Innovation and Technology
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Software Engineer
- Spent time in a Communist prison as a child
- Came to the U.S. in 1983 as a political refugee
- M.S. in Management Science from Stanford specializing in entrepreneurship
- Prized Writing Award, U.C. Davis, essay selected as one of the best undergraduate papers
- Stories and articles published by Center for Southeast Asia Studies at Yale University
Jay Blas Jacob Cabrera
- Reform the Visa programs for Foreign Guest Workers (H-1B, L-1) to prevent fraud and abuse
- Bring overseas jobs back to the U.S.
- Reform financial regulations to prevent another Depression
- Occupation: Social Entrepreneur
- Current Board Chair, Community LIFE Network
- Current Organizer in Local and Global Movements including "Occupy", Real Democracy, Economic Transformation, Sustainability and more...
- Past Sustainability Advisor, UC Santa Cruz
- BA in Environmental Studies & Biology from UC Santa Cruz
- Past Internal Vice Chair, UC Santa Cruz Student Union Assembly
- Co-Founder California Student Sustainability Coalition
- Stable & Secure Economy with increased access to Jobs for Everyone in Our Communities
- Simple Path to Citizenship for everyone who works and participates in our Communities
- Impelementation of Integrated Sustainable Design to reduce waste and toxins in our Communities and Environment
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California Education Fund has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
5 questions on Economy, Budget, Energy, Health care, and Campaign financing.
New Districts for 2012!
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the line(s) for US House 19. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
- Key Votes in Congress
- Enter your zip to see your representatives. Click on the person's name to see how your Congressional Representative voted on many key issues.
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
3/2/04, 11/5/02, 11/7/00, 3/7/00,
- All links open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.