(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Farmer
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Small Businessman
- Bachelor of Science in Economics from the Wharton School (U. Penn.)
- Board Member of the North Fork Community Development Council
- Member: Chicano/Latino Democratic Caucus
- Member: Fresno Democratic Women's Club
- Affordable health care for all Americans
- More living wage jobs in the Central Valley
- Strengthen public education
Edmon V. Kaiser
- Party: Natural Law
- Occupation: Mechanic/Property Manager
- Party: American Independent
- Occupation: Doctor of Chiropractic
- Born in Fresno California; Graduated Fresno High School
- Served in U.S. Army Air Corp. during World War II.
- Doctor of Chiropractic, practiced from 1953 until retired in 1992.
- Is or has been an active member of; patriotic organizations, taxpayers associations, labor unions, Lions Club, Moose Fraternity
- Abolish the personal income tax and the I.R.S.
- Restore and preserve "The Bill of Rights" including the right of good citizens to keep and bear arms.
- Stop the taxation of the American people to support foreign governments and the proposed "New World Order", and other unconstitutional activities.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
League of Women Voters
- On all candidates
- Browse the page to find list of candidates for District 19. Then find Biographies, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT, Special Interest Groups, Voting Records where available.
News and Analysis
- About the incumbent
- Washington and local contact info (including websites), personal info, committees, ratings
The Fresno Bee
Campaign Finance Data
Center for Responsive Politics
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.