(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Farmer/Incumbent
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Labor Relations Representative
Patrick Lee McHargue
- Health Care for All
- Protect and enhance Social Security
- Protect and improve public education
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Engineer/Business Owner
- In 1982 I graduated from the University of the Pacific in Stockton, California with a BS in Electrical Engineering
- Partner in an engineering startup, Vibrant Technology, Inc., where I serve as the Director of Engineering
- Member, National Rifle Association
- Member, Libertarian Party (National & State) since 1985
- Past Director, Tuolumne County Taxpayer's Association
- Cut taxes, and the size of government
- Return to a non-interventionist foreign policy
- End the drug war by legalizing drugs
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
League of Women Voters
News and Analysis
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the link for District 19. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
The Fresno Bee
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.