(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Brian W. Jones
Patrick J. Hurley
- Reduce taxes
- Reduce regulatory burden
- Protect traditional families
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Non Profit Executive
- Board Member, Project Safe, Santee Schools
- Small Business Owner
- DNC Delegate
- Little League Coach
- Youth Soccer Coach
- Management Consultant
- Job Growth in California
- Truth in Government
- Families First
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Business Owner/Engineer
- Masters Degree in Mechanical Engineering from Stanford University
- Bachelors Degree in Physics from Whittier College
- Vice President of Engineering at WET Design
- Project Director at WET Design
- Small Business Owner for 9 years
- Reform pension system for public sector employees
- Eliminate and consolidate state agencies
- Return money, accountability and control to local agencies
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California Education Fund has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Budget, Government reform, Higher education, and Major issues.
New Districts for 2012!
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Project Vote Smart
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
- All links open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.