League of Women Voters of California
Orange, Riverside County, CA
November 5, 2002 Election
Member; California State Assembly; District 71 Voter Information
Results as of Nov 14 11:14am, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (333/333)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Orange County Supervisor
- B.A. -UCLA
- M.P.P. -UC Berkeley
- J.P. -UC Hastings College of Law
- Public Education
- Public Safety
- California Business Climate
(This candidate has not responded to Smart Voter)
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Teacher
- Phone: 714-532-3142; Addr: 12593 Vista Panorama Circle, Santa Ana, CA 92705
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
League of Women Voters
News and Analysis
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the link for Assembly District 71. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
Orange County Register
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| Election Links
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 6, 2002 12:41 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.