Orange County, CA
November 3, 1998 General|
Member of the State Assembly; District 71
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Member of the State Assembly, 71st District
- Phone: (714) 283-5750; Addr: 1938 North Batavia Street #F, Orange, CA 92865; Email: email@example.com
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Administrator
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science
- 4 years working with the Democratic Party.
- Worked for OC Developer for over 8 years.
- Very active with local charities for 12+ years.
- Friend to labor and big business.
- The RIGHT VOTE...the RIGHT CHOICE...
Brenda J. Bryant
- Education for Excellence/Reform California School Systems
- Health Care/Quality Care with Choice of Care
- Community/We Can All Live Well in Orange County
- Party: Natural Law
- Occupation: School Vice Principal
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
From Sec'y. of State
Project Vote Smart
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: February 16, 1999 18:42
Smart Voter '98 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 1998
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.