(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: United States Representative, 47th District
- Investment Banker
- Rep. Loretta Sanchez's number one priority is to continue to work to create and save jobs, and rebuild our economy
- She has fought to keep our schools open and our teachers employed.
- She has also provided our local businesses and homeowners with critical tax benefits so they can thrive.
Cecilia "Ceci" Iglesias
- Stop the wasteful spending
- Cut taxes so that small businesses can create jobs
- Reduce excessive regulations on small businesses
- Economic (Job Creation) and Mortgage Recovery
- True Immigration Reform
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
5 questions on Economy, Federal Budget, Energy, Health Care, and Campaign Financing.
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the line(s) for US House 47. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
- Key Votes in Congress
- Enter your zip and see how your Congressional Representative voted on many key issues
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
3/2/04, 11/5/02, 11/7/00, 3/7/00,
- All links open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.