(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: U.S. Representative
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Family Counselor (20 years)
- BA in Psychology, MA from National U.
- Board Member, All Peoples Christian Center
- Mother of a 23 year old son.
- Member of AAUW, CWAME, MANA, HOPE, NOW, NWPC
Victor A. "Vic" Wagner, Jr.
- Maintain citizen control of El Toro Airport.
- Address Orange Co.'s environmental issues on a global scale.
- Give the next generation the foundations of security, compassion and understanding.
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Software Consultant
Raymond O. "Ray" Mills
- Increase personal liberty
- Reduce the cost of the Federal government
- Reduce the size of the Federal government
- Party: Reform
- Occupation: Taxi Driver
- Reform Party organizer since Perot's '92 race for president.
- Volunteer reader for the blind: KOCE-TV, Mensa "Bulletin" magazine.
- Regional Director (#12, Orange County) of Reform Party of California
- Professional driver since 1985; only accident since 1979 was on a motorcycle in 1993.
- High school diploma from Fort Wayne, Indiana in 1978, plus Purdue University and GoldenWest Police Academy.
- Letter of Thanks from California Highway Patrol for aiding in injury accident; continue to "patrol" to help fellow unlucky motorists, from breakdowns to engine fires.
- The Reform Party is the new choice for voters who, I think, have had none in the past 30 years.
- I support a National Retail Sales Tax, taxing the earnings of the people only when they choose not to save for the future.
- The major problem with Congress is not necessarily that it makes the wrong decisions, but that it makes them based on the loudest, money-influenced opinions.
- Party: Natural Law
- Occupation: Nutrition Consultant
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
From Sec'y. of State
Project Vote Smart
Campaign Finance Data
Center for Responsive Politics
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.