(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: U.S. Representative
- Phone: 949-756-2244; Addr: One Newport Place, Suite 420, Newport Beach, CA 92660; Email: email@example.com
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Professor at the Graduate School of Management, UCI
- Author of four books on international marketing and international business negotiations
- Professor at the USC School of Business (1979-1989)
- PhD, UC Berkeley (1976-1980)
- Market Analyst, Solar Turbines division of Caterpillar Tractors (1975-1976)
- Officer, U.S. Navy Underwater Demolition Teams (1970-1974)
- Sixth generation Californian, married, four kids (ages 11-30)
David F. Nolan
- Investing in Education -- higher pay for teachers and adding a 10th month to the school year
- Campaign Reform -- campaigning primarily via the Internet, no TV ads
- Foreign Policy -- promote peace through trade
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Author/Inventor
- Founder of the Libertarian Party, 1971
- Creator of the "Nolan Chart"
- Listed in "2,000 Leading Intellectuals of the 20th Century"
- End the "War on Drugs"
- Protect our right to keep and use firearms
- Fight all attempts to tax commerce on the Internet
- Label genetically-modified foods.
- Promote preventative health care.
- Promote higher national education standards and the practical means to achieve them.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
League of Women Voters
- On all candidates
- Browse the page to find list of candidates for District 47. Then find Biographies, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT, Special Interest Groups, Voting Records where available.
News and Analysis
- About the incumbent
- Washington and local contact info (including websites), personal info, committees, ratings
Orange County Register
Campaign Finance Data
Center for Responsive Politics
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.