(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Business Owner/Entrepreneur
- Executive, Saigon Central Post, Inc.,
- Orange County District Attorney's Advisory Commission
- Board Member - Orange County Asian Pacific Islander Community Alliance
- Vietnamese Tet Festival Chairman
- M.A. Peace & Justice Studies - University of San Diego, B.A Political Science - CSUF, Mater Dei High School "Young Man of the Year" 1996
- Founder, People Empowerment through Micro-Credit and Training
- We must create more good paying, sustainable jobs, give tax relief to the middle class and small businesses
- Fight against budget cuts to Education and programs that service our senoirs and people with disabilities
- Support Heathcare reform that places the health of our people before the pocketbooks of insurance companies
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Media Communications Businessman
- BA Political Science-University of Washington
- Juris Doctorate Program Member-PCU School of Law
- Legal Aid Society of Orange County affiliate
- Consultant to Rancho Santiago Community College
- District Attorney Advisory Commmissioner 2006-2007
- Garden Grove Board of Appeal Commissioner 2006-2007
- Economic recovery,
- Affordable education,
- Affordable health care and public safety preservation
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Project Vote Smart
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
- All links open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.