(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Tina Louise Laine
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Assemblyman/Police Officer
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Businesswoman/Attorney
- 1996 Democratic Nominee, 47th Congressional District
- American Association of University Women, Board Member
- Board Member of Interval House
- Safe Schools and Safe Streets through Protection, Punishment, and Prevention. More Police. Programs for at-risk youth.
- A Quality Education for Every Child so they can compete in the Global Marketplace. Zero Tolerance. Vocational Education. Local Control.
- Health Care Reform, Patient Bill of Rights, and Nursing Home Reform
- Party: Reform
- Occupation: Businessman/Teacher
- Korean War Veteren
- V.P. Viet-American Chamber of Commerce O.C.
- In Who's Whos Nat'l Exec & Business Directory
- Co-Founder Rep. Hispanic Assembly O.C.
- 35 yr Garden Grove Business man & Resident
- 99% customer satisfaction rating by Value Star
Richard G. Newhouse
- To serve you, the working class, builder of our Great Nation
- Binding arbitration for our Community Fire & Police Departments
- Restore trust in Government, by addressing Community & Senior needs
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Teacher/Author/Businessman
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
League of Women Voters
News and Analysis
- On all candidates
- Browse the page to find list of candidates for Assembly District 68. Then find Biographies, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT, Special Interest Groups, Voting Records where available.
Orange County Register
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.