(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Public Health Physician
- A.B., Harvard University, 1975
- M.D., Case Western Reserve University, 1980
- Dr.P.H., Harvard University, 1985
- Founder and Executive Director, SOTENI International
- Board Member, and former President, Health Resource Center
David H. Krikorian
- Make health care affordable for all Americans
- Strengthen our economy to keep good jobs here in Southern Ohio
- Clean up the mess in Iraq
- Occupation: Business Owner & Entrepreneur
- Founder & Managing Partner, Parody Productions LLC
- Founder & Managing Partner, DataSuites LLC
- VP & General Manager Broadwing/Cincinnati Bell
- Masters in Business Admin, University of Cincinnati
- Financial Analyst, Fidelity Investments
- BS In Economics/Finance, Bentley College
James J. Condit, Jr.
- Economic Security and Financial integrity of our Country
- Civil liberties and defending our Constitution
- Cleaning up the corruption and greed in Washington
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
2 questions on Pressing Issues and Implementation.
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
Capitol Advantage (Yahoo News)
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the line(s) for US House 2. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions, Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
- Key Votes in Congress
- Enter your zip and see how your U.S. Senators and Congressional Representative voted on many key issues
WCET-TV Channel 48 Debate from October 22
WCPO-TV Channel 9 Debate from October 6
News and Analysis
WVXU-FM (91.7 Cincinnati)
Google News Search
2008 Candidate & Issues Night sponsored by the League of Women Voters of Clermont County
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.