(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: U.S. Representative
- Community is the 2nd Congressional District of Ohio
- Education: B.A. Dartmouth, J.D. Univ. of Michigan
- For 7 years now I have served as a member of congress
- representing the Second District of Ohio
- From 1989 to 1991 I served as President Bush, first as Associate Council and then as
- Director of the White House Office of Legislative Affairs
Charles W. Sanders
- Medicare prescription drug coverage and Medicare reform
- Retirement Security: Social Security reform to include personal accounts; private pension enhancement
- Eliminate the National Debt
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Mayor
- B.S. Industrial and Labor Relations, Wilmington College.
- Years of local public service
- Thirty years experience at General Motors
- Participation in numerous service clubs and broad based organizations
- I have good standards and family values
- I am very commited to achieve consumer related projects
Robert E. Bidwell
- Campaign finance reform.
- Social security
- Medicare with drug prescription added
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Educator, Author, Businessman, Consultant
- Education: MBA Graduate School of Management, Boston College
- Educator- 10 years University faculty, currently at Xavier
- Principal shareholder and officer of Cincinnati's "fastest growing public company" for 10 years
- Author of "Skills For Managerial Excellence" published by Simon & Schuster in 1995
- Named on of the top 25 Management Thinkers in the U.S.
- Co-host on Talk Radio for 6 years
- · Educate the electorate about our flawed money system and the Constitution.
- · Expose the illegality of IRS and Tax Code, legally eliminating all withholding.
- · Eliminate all government interference in property rights and privacy.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Health Care, Campaign finance, and UN.
- Secretary of State Candidate Profiles
News and Analysis
- INTERCOMMUNITY CABLE TV Candidate Forum
Program Play Dates/Times for
Election 2000: State Representative 2nd District
Shown on Cable Channel 18
1016/00 8:30:00 PM
10/7/00 12:00:00 PM
10/13/00 8:30:00 PM
10114/00 12:00:00 PM
10/20/00 8:30:00 PM
10/21/00 12:00:00 PM
10/27/00 8:30:00 PM
10/28/00 12:00:00 PM
11/3/00 8:30:00 PM
For more information, please call Phone (513) 772-4272.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Campaign Finance Information
- THE CENTER FOR RESPONSIVE POLITICS
- Secretary of State