(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Member of Congress
- Residence: Terrace Park, Ohio
- Education: Dartmouth College, B.A., University of Michigan, J D.
- My record of strong accomplishment for the people of Southwest Ohio through legislation and helping constituents with the federal government.
- My legislative accomplishments have echoed the concerns I hear from constituents, such as securing the homeland, tax relief and tax simplification,
- and giving people more retirement security.
Charles W. Sanders
- Ensuring the safety and security of our homeland
- Making sure that retirement savings are secure
- Reforming and simplifying our tax code
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Senior Personal Financial Analyst Primerica
- Wilmington College Alumni Bachelor of Science in Industrial and Labor Relations
- Twice elected to Waynesville Village Council, Twice elected as Mayor of Waynesville, Ohio.
- Past elected Vice President of the Warren County Municipal League.
- Prior memberships in the U.S. Conference of Mayors as well as the U.S. Conference of Black Mayors.
- Served a tour on Amtrak's National "Mayors Advisory Council", one of twenty four Mayors Nationwide appointed.
- Retired from General Motors after thirty years service in 1998 as Semi Driver. U.S. Army Veteran 3rd Armored Div 1964-1967
- Economic Development
- Health Care
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
1 questions on the issues
News and Analysis
- FEC Campaign Finance Information
Cincinnati.com Election 2002
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- THE CENTER FOR RESPONSIVE POLITICS: Campaign Finance Report
- Kid's Voting
- Kid's Voting Ballot