(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Michael D. "Mike" Lumpkin
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Retired Navy SEAL
- 21 year Navy SEAL Commander
- Special Operations Liaison to the U.S. Congress
- Master's Degree in National Security
- Recognized by Department of Defense as Conflict Expert
- Managed Hundreds of Million of Dollars in Budgets
- Secured $900 Million in Funding for PTSD for Veterans
- Stabilize the Economy
- Resolve the Conflict in Iraq
- Secure the Border
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Entrepreneur/Educator
- 28 year resident and mother of five, previously honored as March of Dimes Mother of the Year
- Teacher, small business owner, law degree, organized eleven international trade and business conferences
- Served on State Water Quality Board, chaired El Cajon Planning Commission
- Former Director of Alcohol and Drug Abuse Task Force, former member of County Human Relations Commission
- International humanitarian leader who was honored for bringing water and medicine to children in fifteen nations
- Leadership in county, state, and national medical organizations to provide more access to healthcare, served on two FDA panels
- Providing healthcare coverage for all Americans
- New "green" industries and jobs in our district to reduce our need for oil and help fight global warming
- Bring our troops home from Iraq in 2008
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
Capitol Advantage (Yahoo News)
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the line(s) for US House 52. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
News and Analysis
- Key Votes in Congress
- Enter your zip and see how your U.S. Senators and Congressional Representative voted on many key issues
San Diego Union Tribune
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
3/2/04, 11/5/02, 11/7/00, 3/7/00,
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.