(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Retired International Businessman
- BA -Political Science, UCLA
- Officer, US Naval Reserves on Active Duty, Vietnam Vet
- Regional Sales Manager, South & Central America - American Express
- Product Manager, american express Gold Card
- Director of Marketing & Sales American Express, Spain
- San Diego County Democratic Central Committee, State central Committee, Executive Board
- Bringing the Iraq war to a rapid conclusion.
- Providing affordable, quality healthcare for all.
- Developing alternative sources of energy to reduce global warming and achieve independence from Middle East oil.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
Capitol Advantage (Yahoo News)
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the line(s) for US House 49. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
- Key Votes in Congress
- Enter your zip and see how your U.S. Senators and Congressional Representative voted on many key issues
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
3/2/04, 11/5/02, 11/7/00, 3/7/00,
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.