(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
John A. Rinaldi
- Occupation: Businessperson/Educator
- Navy Veteran
- Former Police Officer
- Former Teacher
Derek Boon Casady
- Fiscally Conservative
- Socially Progressive
- Morally Grounded
- Occupation: Businessman
- Stanford graduate
- atomic veteran, former naval officer
- former journalist L.A. Times
- 10 years admin. asst. Calif. Senate
- owner-operator organic food stores
Karen Marie Otter
- End illegal invasion of Iraq
- Single payer health care for all Americans
- Public financing of Congressional elections
- Occupation: Community Association Manager
- US Army Veteran - Sergeant (E-5)
- Mother of two sons
- End the war in Iraq
- Return checks and balances to the Congress
- Impeachment of President and Vice President
- Occupation: Community Volunteer
- Lifetime involvement in feminist groups (NOW), civil rights and gay rights movements.
- Worked on the staff of the McGovern Headquarters in Encinitas.
- Removal of our troops from Iraq.
- Impeachment of President Bush and Vice President Cheney.
- Job creation and increase in minimum wage
- Occupation: Pastor/Author/Teacher
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the link for US House 52. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.