(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Technology Executive/Teacher
- University of Texas, B.S. Electrical Engineering, 1978 (Named 'Outstanding Male Student at the University of Texas')
- Stanford University, M.B.A. 1980 (Arjay Miller Scholar)
- Founder of two high-tech firms, 1983-2001 (SnapTrack, Inc. and Strategic Mapping, Inc.)
- White House Fellow, 2001-2002 (One of twelve fellows selected for this highly competitive and respected non-partisan program)
- 12th Grade Teacher at Mount Pleasant High School, 2002-2003 (Named 'Rookie Teacher of the Year')
- Member of five non-profit boards focused on improving public education.
- Improving the Business Climate in Silicon Valley
- Reforming the Public School System
- Restoring Integrity to Our Political System
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
League Candidate Forums
- CANCELLED due to conflict - Wed. Feb. 18 7-9pm Candidate Forum at Los Gatos Neighborhood Center, Fiesta Way at Main, Los Gatos
- Watch Online Forum
- From League of Women Voters of South San Mateo County. (need RealOne Player).
Televised candidate forum shown on Peninsula TV, cable Channel 26 on:
Friday, February 13th at 9 pm
Saturday, February 14th at 8 pm
Sunday, February 15th at 9 pm
Monday, February 16th at 7 pm
Thursday, February 19th at 8 pm
Friday, February 20th at 10 pm
Also airing on Palo Alto Cable. Call 650 494-8686 for air times.
Secretary of State
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
League of Women Voters
- About the Candidates
- Click on "Assembly", then browse the next page to find the candidates with "District seeking" for 21. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.