(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Member, State Assembly
- EDUCATION: local public schools, A.B. Princeton, J.D. Stanford
- PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE: Associate, Special Counsel - Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton
- PUBLIC SECTOR EXPERIENCE: State Assembly 1998-1992 and 1996-present; Board of Supervisors 1993-1996 (President - 1995)
- NON-PROFIT EXPERIENCE: Past President, Junior Statesmen Foundation; formerly served on tlocal United Way board & Greenbelt Alliance board
- FAMILY: wife, Nicole Bergeron, and daughter, Caroline
LaVerne F. Atherly
- Restore California's public schools to excellence
- The California Internet Tax Freedom Act (AB 1614 - Lempert)
- Combine strong standards with streamlined regulations to achieve environmental protection & economic development.
Marilyn M. Bryant
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Employer Benefits Consultant
- Party: Natural Law
- Occupation: Writer/Editor
- Phone: (650) 321-7354; Addr: 751 De Soto Drive, Palo Alto, CA 94303; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official. Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
From Sec'y. of State
LWV Candidates Forum Rebroadcast
Project Vote Smart
News and Analysis
- Channel 77, Mid-Peninsula Cable Access - 10/29/98, 11:05 pm
10/30/98, 9:05 pm
Palo Alto Weekly
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.