(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Official Ballot Statement
- Occupation: Senior Engineering Manager, PayPal (eBay)
- Raised in Sunnyvale and today, my wife and I are raising our family here
- Currently serve on the Sunnyvale Planning Commission (Former Chairman)
- Previously served on the Sunnyvale Personnel Board (Former Chairman)
- Served on Charter Review Committee and Mayor's Blue Ribbon Committee on Paramedic Service
- Alumni of Leadership Sunnyvale - Class of 2008
- Proudly served in United States Marine Corps
- Hire a new City Manager
- Get the Downtown Project completed
- Support the Public Safety department in their efforts to keep the public safe and to reduce crime, especially residential burglaries
Official Ballot Statement
- Occupation: Chief Executive Officer
- Sunnyvale resident for 24 years
- Married and father of two daughters
- CEO of BackProject Corporation
- Electrical Engineer
- Licensed Real Estate Broker and Insurance Broker
- Pilot (commercial) and past flight instructor
- Attend to years of neglected residents' and neighborhood's needs and issues
- Restore the current uncontrollable growth/construction to Sunnyvale's General Plan levels
- Resolve the Downtown quagmire created and prolonged by current and past Councils
- Occupation: Law School Student
- Bachelors Degree in Political Science from Santa Clara University 2012
- Fremont high school graduate 2008
- Multicultural Center Director at Santa Clara University 2011-2012
- Public Education
- Public Safety
- City budget
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The Leagues of Women Voters of Santa Clara County has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
5 questions on Experience, City Management Selection Process, Pension Liabilities, Council Track Record, and Conflicts of Interest.
Campaign Finance Data
Candidate Forum on 10/15/13
Candidate Video Statements
City Council Candidate Forums
Sunnyvale Portal for Candidate Filings
- Candidates will present their positions by answering questions from the public
- >>October 15, 7:00pm
Sponsored by the Cupertino-Sunnyvale League of Women Voters
- Sunnyvale City Council Chambers
456 W. Olive St.
Sunnyvale, CA 94086
Candidate questionnaire in The SUN, 10/18/2013 (pp 12-13, 15)
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.