(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Jennifer (Miller) Wiltermood
- Occupation: Parent/Realtor/Volunteer
- 2004-09 Rohnert Park-Cotati Chapter of Realtors Board of Directors
- 2005 Realtor of the Year & 2009 Humanitarian of the Year- Rohnert Park-Cotati Chapter of Realtors- 2011 SCAYD Award for Projects Benefitting Youths
- 2007-Present Evergreen Elementary PTA Executive Board-2011-Present Evergreen Elementary Site Council
- 2009-Present Cotati-Rohnert Park Council PTA , President, Vice President
- 2012 Co-Chair Committee to Protect Cotati-Rohnert Park Schools- Yes on D
- 2012 Co-Chair Rohnert Park's 50th Anniversary Celebration
- Create a marketing campaign that outlines what great educational, vocational, musical, and sporting programs our schools have to offer our students.
- Strengthen our early learning academics.
- Create Partnerships with our local businesses.
- Occupation: Incumbent
- California School Boards Association Governmental Relations Chair
- California School Boards Association - Delegate Assembly 2012
- California School Boards Association Master of Boardsmanship Degree
- Sonoma County Youth & Adult Development (SCAYD) Education Volunteer of the Year Award 2011
- SCAYD Community Volunteer of the Year Award 2011
- Cotati Citizen of the Year 2000
Michael J. Bowcut
- Community Outreach and Involvement
- Innovative Educational Opportunities and Intervention
- District-Wide Fiscal Responsibility
- Occupation: Parent/Financial Officer
- Three children that went to CRPUSD schools
- CFO of Gary D Nelson Assoc.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting BYU
- MBA Cal State East Bay
- Board decisions based on whats best for the students
- Highlight District successes to keep our students in district
- Find grant money and communty partnerships so suppliment revenue
- Occupation: Community Volunteer
- Credentialed Teacher
- Past President and Clerk, CRPUSD
- Past President Sonoma County 4-H Council
- Past President Cotati Rohnert Park Parent Organizations, 7 years
- Past CSBA Region 3A delegate
- Sonoma County 4-H Council Board and All Star Advisor
- Fiscal responsibility
- Expansion of intervention models of instruction to help increase standardized test scores
- Preparing youth to be able to seek higher education, or enter the work force while meeting or exceeding district core values, goals, and visions
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.