(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
K. H. "Katcho" Achadjian
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Small Businessman/Assemblyman
- Graduate of Cal Poly SLO in Business
- 3-term San Luis Obispo County Supervisor
- Small business owner for 34 years
- Happily married with 2 children
Gerald L. "Gerry" Manata
- Promote polices that will improve California's economy and spur job growth
- Find a long-term solution to the State's chronic budget deficits
- Streamline Government to deliver services in a more efficient manner
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: City Transportation Employee
- B.A. in Political Science
- Past board president of a cohousing HOA
- paid staff on two campaigns
- worked 25 years in Santa Barbara County Government
- currently city bus driver
- lifetime political activist
- Pay down the state's Wall of Debt
- restore our schools
- Move to "green" our state government and economy
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California Education Fund has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Budget, Government reform, Higher education, and Major issues.
New Districts for 2012!
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Project Vote Smart
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
- All links open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.