(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Educator/City Councilmember
- Santa Barbara City Councilmember
- Peabody School Boardmember
- Instructor, Antioch University
- Master's in Environmental Science and Management with a focus in water pollution, planning processes, and land-use law at UC Santa Barbara's Bren Scho
- Stop the destruction of the public education and prioritize local school funding
- Champion policies that promote the use of more renewable energy and creating good family supporting jobs
- Balancing our state budget and protecting school funding by closing corporate tax loopholes and making sure all corporations pay their fair share
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Businessman
- Former County Supervisor, 1986-1994
- Former Majority Counsel Congress, 1995
- Former Chairman CA Agricultural Labor Relations Board, 1996-2000
- Former Deputy Secretary of State (CA), 2000-2002
- 1993 "Most Valuable Public Official in County Government in Amercia," Governing Magazine.
- Cut Wasteful Governmental Spending
- Create Jobs through Regulatory Reform
- Reform Education-Grade schools, allow transfer from failing schools, and require at least 70% of all funds be spent in classroom.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
League of Women Voters candidate forum - broadcast times (Channel 21)
Project Vote Smart
- 10/29/2010 02:20 AM - English
10/29/2010 12:30 PM - English
10/30/2010 06:00 AM - English
10/31/2010 04:11 AM - English
10/31/2010 06:30 PM - Spanish
11/02/2010 12:00 PM - Spanish
11/02/2010 04:00 PM - Spanish
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
- All links open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.