(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Antonio "Tony" Amador
Sophia Gonzales Scherman
Tom Y. Santos
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Retired Federal Marshal
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Tax Consultant
- Democratic Party Nominee, Board of Equalization Dist. 2, 1998 and 2002
- Democratic Party Nominee, Congress 11th District, 2000
- Accounting, University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- Commerce, Santa Clara University
- Auditor - Appraiser
- Former Broker, Real Estate and Mortgage
Edward J. Nemeth
- Economic and Jobs Growth and Opportunities
- Quality and Affordability of Education
- Universal Access and Cost of Health Care
C. T. "C. T. Weber" Weber
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Businessman/Nonprofit Director
- Party: Peace and Freedom
- Occupation: Retired Government Analyst
- Master's degree in Public Administration and Bachelor's degree in History from California State University, Long Beach.
- Elected to four two-year terms on the California State Employees Association Board of Directors.
- Elected SEIU Local 1000, District Labor Council 784, President. Served on SEIU Local 1000 State Council.
- Served as a delegate to the Sacramento Central Labor Council.
- Elected three times as State Chairperson of Peace and Freedom Party of California.
- Founded Long Beach Free Clinic and served as first Treasurer.
- Preserve social programs and shift burden of taxation back to those who got wealthy off the system, oppose offshore drilling, and slash student fees.
- Economic Security through Full Employment, Double Minimum Wage/Tie it to Cost of Living, and a Defined Benefit Retirement System.
- Parties Represented in Legislatures in Proportion to Votes Received, Require a Majority Vote for Executive Positions, Equal Funding of All Campaigns.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California Education Fund has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Budget, Government reform, Higher education, and Major issues.
New Districts for 2012!
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Project Vote Smart
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
- All links open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.