(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: California State Assemblymember
- Phone: 916-319-2009; Addr: California State Capitol, Room 2176, Sacramento, CA 95814; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jan Louis Bergeron
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Financial Loan Officer
- Party: Green
- Occupation: Tax Program Technician
- Hiked Grand Canyon
- B.A., Psychology, Granola (AKA Sonoma) State University
- Received 3 state merit awards with a 4th approved pending implementation
- Won second prize in the late Suttertown News' poetry contest for government employees with my poem, "I Know Why They Hate Us."
- I was featured in an article in the Jan/Feb 1999 issue of the Multinational Monitor magazine, "Commercialism Outrage: Sacramento: City for Sale."
- I was asked by Sacramento mayoral candidate Julie Padilla for an endorsement, which I gladly gave.
Bruce B. Saunders
- 1) Reduce the cost of campaigns by reducing the cost of radio and TV advertising without spending public money - see issue paper #1.
- 2) Restructure the way California pays for local and state government and education, infusing the revenue structure with Green principles.
- 3) Enact a single-payor universal healthcare system that includes mental health care, focussing on preventive health.
- Party: Natural Law
- Occupation: Accounting Systems Analyst
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
League of Women Voters
Metro Cable 14 Forums
- On all candidates
- Browse the page to find list of candidates for Assembly District 9. Then find Biographies, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT, Special Interest Groups, Voting Records where available.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Link to Rebroadcast schedule of Metro Cable 14 Candidate and Local Measures Forums