(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Robert "Bob" Wieckowski
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Councilmember/Small Businessman
- Vice-Mayor, City of Fremont (2008-Present)
- Councilmember, City of Fremont (2004-Present)
- Fremont Planning Commission (2001-2004)
- Received J.D., Santa Clara University
- Received B.A. in Political Science, U.C. Berkeley
- Graduated from John F. Kennedy High School in Fremont
- Protect Public Education Funding
- Fight Corporate Special Interests in Sacramento
- Work to create Jobs in California by encouraging "Green" Technology
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Provider of Financial Services
- B.S. Business Administration from U.C. Berkeley's Haas School of Business
- Talent Manager
- Radio Personality
- Limiting the size and scope of government (cutting taxes and cutting spending)
- Economic development and job creation through fewer burdensome regulations
- Focusing government on the core issues of public safety, infrastructure, and education
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Budget Choices, Budget Process, Higher Education, and Major Issues and Priorities.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Project Vote Smart
Candidate Forum Video
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
- All links open in new window
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.