(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
John A. Dutra
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Member, California State Assembly
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Small Business Owner
- over 30 years of continuous education in the
- insurance,banking and real estate industries.
- vice pres. &president calif. republican assembly
- vice chair alameda co. republican party
- alameda co. republican party central committee
- business owner 30+ yrs. so. alameda county
- Education-"higher teacher saleries"-"local control"-"back to basics"
- Traffic-"complete BART"-"repair roads"-"expand 880 & 680"
- Taxation-"fuel tax relief"-"defend prop13"-"fight waste & fraud"
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Product Safety Engineer
- Mark Werlwas works as a Sr. Product Safety Engineer at a high technology company in the district. He understands the needs of workers.
- Mark has rented and now owns a home in the district. He understands the needs of both types of people.
- Mark has a family with children ranging in age from 11 to 22.
- Implement measures to increase the availability of and decrease the cost of housing in the area.
- Seek innovative solutions to the transportation problems this district faces.
- Implement new methods for funding of social programs.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
League of Women Voters
- On all candidates
- Browse the page to find list of candidates for Assembly District 20. Then find Biographies, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT, Special Interest Groups, Voting Records where available.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Thursday, October 19,
At Newark City Council Chambers,
8:00 PM, Public is invited.