(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Barbara D. Kogerman
- Occupation: Small Business Owner
- Bachelor of Science , English (cum laude)
- Former President and CEO of regional Chamber of Commerce
- Founder, Laguna Hills Chamber of Commerce
- Past President, Saddleback Valley Business and Professional Women (BPW-USA)
- Saddleback Valley Woman of the Year
- Saddleback Valley Business Woman of the Year
- City Council Term imits. Chair of Measure "T" term limits initiative. 20 years is too long!
- Fighting for efficient and accountable government. Wrote the Orange County City Managers Compensation Report that exposed financial excesses.
- National spokesperson for accountability in local government
- Occupation: Councilmember
- B.S. Education BYU
- Former Teacher
- Airport Land Use Commissioner
- Chairman of the Board Saddleback Memorial Medical Center
- Vector Control Trustee
- Saddleback College Board of Governors
Randal "Randy" Bressette
- maintain high level of law enforcement
- eliminate excessive administrative costs and compensation
- promote open and transparent government
- Occupation: Mayor/Financial Planner
- Retired U.S. Navy Officer
- Certified Financial Planner
- B.S.B.A. Univeristy of Redlands
- M.S. Financial Planning Southern States University
- Past Vice-Chairman, California Veterans Board
- Former Chairman, Orange Couny LAFCO
- Public Safety - Restore the 2 eliminated Sheriff deputies
- Fiscal Integrity - Restore Truth and Transparancy to City Government
- Improve Our Community - Laguna Hills is about Family
Randal Scott Oakley
- Occupation: Councilmember/Business Owner
Ali Joe "AJ" Djowharzadeh
- Encourage Business Expansion and Entry
- Re-evaluate existing contracts with the City
- Create a Positive City Identity
- Occupation: Small Business Owner ( Manufacturer's Representative )
- Specialist, CA State Military Reserve
- Chemical Engineering-Bachelor of Science University of Oklahoma
- Author of " The Hot Diet" Published by Thomas Nelson
- Resident of Laguna Hills- 17 years
- Founder and President of Active for Education
- President of Oklahoma University Alumni- Greater LA Area
Pierre B. Gilbert
- Public safety is my top priority.. Will maintain or add police and fire personnel.
- Government should be transparent. Transparency promotes accountability and provides information for citizens about what their Government is doing.
- Citizen Involvement, Pro small business and home Ownership.
- Occupation: Ownership Collector
- Attended Los Angeles Pierce College (Political Science)
- Prioritize our financial budget to realistically tackle the most demanding issues
- Promote transparent procedures including open meetings, financial disclosure statements, and more
- Develop a stronger partnership with business
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.