(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Terry G. Marty
- Occupation: Insurance/Financial Planning
- Community/Neighborhood: Wyoming
- Education: Graduate Wyoming Public Schools, Miami University
- School Board Member
- Past President Wyoming School Foundation
- Co-Charirman Past School Levy Campaign
- Volunteer: City & School Committees
Lynn P. Larson
- Continue to sustain a high level of student achievement
- Continue sound fiscal management
- Continue to engage the residents of Wyoming
- Occupation: Community Volunteer
- Wyoming Resident since 1983 (26 years)
- B.S. Accounting - Miami University 1979; Certified Public Accountant - Inactive
- Children - Kelly WHS '08, Liz WHS '09, Matt 11th WHS; Husband - Don
- Elected Wyoming Board of Education 2005;
- 2008 Citizen of the Year; School Levy Committees `05, `02, `98, `89
- Citizen Advisory Committee, Chair/Member '98; PSA - 12 yrs; Wyoming School Foundation Board '02-'98; Junior Women's Club '97-'91.
- Continue the "Excellence" by embracing change in education and allowing opportunity for individual achievement.
- Maximize our financial resources always asking "Are we getting the best value for our educational dollars?"
- Support our teachers and administrators to do their best in an ever-changing academic environment.
- Occupation: At Home Mom
- Resident 13 yrs, 2 High School Children
- Current School Bd Member, BA Wellesley, MBA Cornell
- Committees: Citizens Advisory, Primary Facilities, May Fete Games Co-Chair, 6 yr Room Mom, Primary Playground Fundraising
- Former P&G Purchasing Manager
- Commodity Trader, Louis Dreyfus
- 1. It is my top priority that all Wyoming students receive a superior education.
- 2. A superior education needs to be provided within the bounds of long and short term fiscal responsibility.
- 3. I would continue to encourage residents to participate in the activities of the District
- Occupation: Certified Surgical Technologist
- Employed by Mercy Mt. Airy Hospital
- Active member of Assn. of Surgical Technologists and Surgical Assistants
- Married 21 Years, 2 sons 2 granddaughters
Vernon L Etler
- Child-centered fiscal responsibility
- Providing the quality and innovative teaching to return Wyoming to it's leadership position
- to return to the leadership position in the education of special needs children
- Occupation: school bus mechanic
- Employed by Finneytown Local Schools
- Active member of Mt.Healthy Eagles
- Active member of Ohio School Bus Mechanics Assn.
- Married 21 yrs. 2 sons 2 granddaughters
- Long active in regional school athletics
- common sense fiscal responsibility
- reestablish collaboration and mutual respect between staff and administration
- maintain existing buildings,limit outscourcing,invest in technology
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
2 questions on Qualification and Priorities.
League of Women Voters
Other voter guides
Cincinnati Enquirer Voter Guide
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.