(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: California State Assemblyman
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Corporate Controller
- BA Social Science, Sociology emphasis
- MBA Entrepreneurship, Economics concentration
- 31 yrs. exp. with business critical success factors
- Understands people, businesses, & money management
- 14 yrs. as controller for a successful manufacturer
- 10 yrs.bankruptcy consulting practice
- Balancing annual budget on time & turning the Cal economy around
- Enhancing & increasing educational opportunities at all levels
- Care & welfare of military veterans & their families
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Budget Crisis, Education, Water, and Health Insurance.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Around the Capitol
Project Vote Smart
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.