(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Huntington Beach City Councilmember
- Huntington Beach Mayor Pro Tem
- Partner, Harman & Droege
- Education -- Increase money for education to improve local schools
- Public Safety -- Stay tough on criminals; enforce & support gun control
- Campaign Reform -- Limit contributions by corporations, unions, & PACs
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Engineering Business Manager
- Health Care
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Teacher
- B.A. Communications, Cal State Fullerton
- Teaching Credential, Chapman University
- Reducing the size of government
- Ending the war on drugs
- Privatizing education
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
League of Women Voters
News and Analysis
- On all candidates
- Browse the page to find list of candidates for Assembly District 67. Then find Biographies, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT, Special Interest Groups, Voting Records where available.
Orange County Register
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.