(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Teacher/Military Officer
- 21 Years USMC Naval Flight Officer. Vietnam - Desert Storm
- 10 Years General & Special Education Teacher & Administrator
- 2 Post Graduate Degrees in Education; CA Professional Clear Teaching Credentials
- National Security - Borders, Language, Culture, & History
- Global War on Terror - Accomplish the mission in Iraq; Bring our troops home; Protect our Nation against foreign and domestic threats.
- Economy - Stop transferring our wealth, technology, and jobs offshore. Cut taxes & oppressive government regulations.
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Real Estate Broker
- B.S. Economics University of California Los Angeles '93
- Course work in MBA program SDSU
- California Real Estate Broker and business owner since 1996
- Vice President Windsor Capital Mtg/Orion Pacific 2001-2005 responsible for compliance and supervision of over 300 agents nationwide
- Member Lincoln Club of San Diego
- Cut government spending and growth to curtail taxes and inflation.
- Enforcement of immigration laws, no amnesty!
- Expose corruption and waste in government thereby restoring the job duty of representatives of the people, not special interests.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
Capitol Advantage (Yahoo News)
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the line(s) for US House 53. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
- Key Votes in Congress
- Enter your zip and see how your U.S. Senators and Congressional Representative voted on many key issues
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
3/2/04, 11/5/02, 11/7/00, 3/7/00,
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.