(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Susan A. Davis
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Member, United States House of Representatives
- Party: Democrat
- California State Assembly, 1994-2000
- Executive Director, Aaron Price Fellows Program, 1990-1994
- San Diego School Board, 1983-1992
- League of Women Voters, President, 1977
- Education - Improving our education system for all children
- Healthcare - Expanding access to high quality, affordable healthcare
- Economic Growth - Helping small businesses, increasing corporate accountability, and protecting workers' pensions
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Attorney
- Princeton University
- US Army - Artillery Officer
- William & Mary - Law School
- Shareholder - Law firm
- Lincoln Club, Navy League, Catfish Club, Naval Reserve Association
- Central Committee - Past Member
- Defense / National Security
- Economic Growth - Tax Cuts / Reduction
- Environment - Prevent Beach Closures
(This candidate has not responded to Smart Voter)
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
League of Women Voters
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the link for District 53. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.