(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Diane A. Lenning
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Retired Educator/Businessowner
- Teacher, counselor, soccer coach in the district over 20 years
- MA: Secondary Education, CSULB. BA: Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo. Various Credentials/Resource, Administration: CSUF
- Former Chair Republican Educators Caucus, National Education Association
- President Heron Pointe Maintenance Corporation Board
- HB 3/1 Marine Foundation founding Board Member
- MEDAL of FREEDOM AWARD Recipient 2004 US Republican Senate
- ECONOMY: Every family deserves Lower Taxes to grow the economy, growing more jobs & small businesses; giving More money to families to spend
- EDUCATION: Every child deserves a Quality Education, safe schools, expert teachers, quality curriculum, and diagnostic assessments & tutoring
- ENVIRONMENT- ENERGY: Clean Water, Air: more efficient use of Energy provides "improved quality of life" lowering risks ot childhood diseases
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
Capitol Advantage (Yahoo News)
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the line(s) for US House 39. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
- Key Votes in Congress
- Enter your zip and see how your U.S. Senators and Congressional Representative voted on many key issues
- See the candidates, issues, and results from previous elections:
3/2/04, 11/5/02, 11/7/00, 3/7/00,
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.