(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Linda T. Sanchez
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Labor Council Official
- Executive Secretary-Treasurer, Orange County Central Labor Council
- Public Works Compliance Officer, International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers/National Electrical Contractors Association (IBEW/NECA)
- Graduate, UCLA Law School
- BA, UC Berkeley
- Member, California Bar Association
- Fighting for Quality Jobs and Job Security
- Improving Our Schools
- Protecting Our Seniors from abuse
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Businessman/Military Officer
- Former President of Chamber of Commerce
- Helicopter pilot in the Army National Guard
- Holds a degree in Aeronautical Engineering
- Very active in community events and issues
- Has lived in the district all his life
- Married, with four children
Richard G. Newhouse
- Jobs for Southern California
- Strengthen local law enforcement
- Promote excellence in education
(This candidate has not responded to Smart Voter)
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Educator/Businessman
- Phone: 714-638-2721; Addr: 8721 Nantucket Way, Garden Grove, CA 92841; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
League of Women Voters
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the link for District 39. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.