(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Richard C. "Dick" Kent
- Occupation: Insurance Sales
- Agency Owner
- Chartered Life Underwriter (C.L.U.)
- Residential Neighborhoods
- Life Safety
- Healthy Business District
- Occupation: Executive Director, Intercommunity Cable Regulatory Comm.
- B S Radio & Television, Western Illinois University, 1978
- Board of Directors Sycamore Senior Center, LifeSphere Corporation(Mapleknoll Village) 11 years
- Member Board of Zoning Appeals Sycamore Township 2000-2006
- Elected Director, Sycamore Township Republican Club for 15 years
- Elected Precinct Executive Ward I Sycamore Township
- Elected President N.E. Women's Republican Club 2006
- Create five year" Master Plan" for the successful future of our community, this would include a comprehensive residential survey.
- Increase police and fire protection services in order to keep our families and aging population safe without raising new taxes
- Create Chamber of Commerce and provide residents with map of ST retailers and resturants to reward merchants who choose to do business in our Township
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Qualifications, Addressing priorities, and Regionalism.
News and Analysis
- Sycamore Township Official Website
- Election Coverage of the Enquirer, Community Press and Recorder and Cincinnati.Com
- "Campaigns and Elections" information and analysis
- Hamilton County Board of Elections / Results
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.