(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Joseph R. Wolterman
Jason D. Tonne
- Occupation: Attorney
- Juris Doctor, University of Cincinnati College of Law
- Bachelor in Business Administration in Accounting and Real Estate
- Vice Chairman of the Colerain Board of Zoning Appeals
- Chairman of Cincinnati Bar Association YLS Continuing Legal Education Committee
- Received the Rising Star Award, given to the top 2.5% of Ohio attorneys under 40
- Served as St. Xavier High School Mock Trial Coach for 3 years
John B. Koebbe
- Reducing violent crime
- Fair, efficient and fiscally responsible government
- Economic development and improving property values
- Occupation: Signs / Graphic Design
- Business owner
- Military veteran
- Church Elder White Oak Presbyterian Church
- Active on communication committee
- Encourage growth and development of existing and new businesses to expand Colerain Township's tax base.
- Expand and improve the services provided by the Township police and fire departments.
- To continue to improve open lines of communication with the residents and businesses.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Qualifications, Addressing priorities, and Regionalism.
News and Analysis
- Colerain Township Official Website
- Election Coverage of the Enquirer, Community Press and Recorder and Cincinnati.Com
- "Campaigns and Elections" information and analysis
- Hamilton County Board of Elections / Results
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.