(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Steven "Steve" Moore
- Occupation: Retired
- 30 Years business and R&D..mostly at Procter & Gamble
- BS Chemical Engineering from University of Missouri, Columbia
- Served on University of Missouri Engineering Dept Board for several years
- I have two children in Princeton Middle & High school since pre-school
- My wife and I have a lot of volunteer experience in our schools.
Sandy J. Leach
- Job One: Academic Excellence for ALL students and ALL Schools
- Operational Discipline--Sound Fiscal Discipline and Discipline/Attention to forward looking strategies for the issues/opportunities facing Princeton
- Re-energizing Princeton's Pride & Reputation--we provide a superior education experience and are not fully recognized for it
- Occupation: Sourcing Leader
- BA in Business Administration, Accting. Major
- Lifelong Resident of District
- Two children attend Princeton High School
- Graduate of Princeton High School
- Passionate about the District
- Improve District Rating to Excellent
- Ensure our tax dollars our spent wisely without impacting program.
- Improve communications between the board and the communities.
- Occupation: Chemical Engineer
- MBA in Finance
- Manager with P&G R&D
- 4 Children in the district
- Active on Multiple Committees for the Disctrict
- IMPROVING AYP SCORES AMONG TARGET SUBGROUPS
- ENSURING TAXPAYER VALUE IN NEW SCHOOLS
- MANAGING REDUCTION IN INCOME DUE TO LOSS OF TPP
- Occupation: retired educator
- regular attendee at school board meetings
- long term resident, parent, PTA board member
- teacher sub, tutor in Runyon alternative program, evening school teacher
- Music Booster
- a premier education for all Princeton students
- cooperation with all our communities
- fiscal responsibility
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Qualifications, Addressing priorities, and Funding.
News and Analysis
- Princeton City Schools
- Election Coverage of the Enquirer, Community Press and Recorder and Cincinnati.Com
- "Campaigns and Elections" information and analysis
- Hamilton County Board of Elections / Results
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.