(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: United States Representative, 48th Congressional District
- BA in Economics from UCLA
- Masters Degree in Taxation from USC
- Former CPA and Tax Accountant
- National Security
- Border Security
- Reduce Budget Deficit
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Small Businessowner/Attorney
- BA University of Utah
- JD Pepperdine University School of Law
- 4 children
- 3 grandchildren
Bruce D. Cohen
- Reversing the outsoursing of Middle Class jobs to Asia
- Compensation parity for women
- providing a fully funded education program for our children
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Small Businessperson/Realtor
- California Real Estate Agent, licensed in 1979
- Attended Orange Coast College and Saddleback College
- Cut Federal taxes by at least 50%: Put politicians on a diet; pay off deficits and build emergency reserves.
- Strengthen Health Care: Return control of health care to Doctors, Familes and Patients.
- Improve Education: Bring educational decisions back to parents, teachers and students.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
Capitol Advantage (Yahoo News)
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the line(s) for US House 48. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
- Key Votes in Congress
- Enter your zip and see how your U.S. Senators and Congressional Representative voted on many key issues
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.