(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Educator/Education Policy Maker
- Appointed to California Student Aid Commission (CSAC) by Speaker Antonio Villaraigosa
- Youngest Elected CSAC Chair with Responsibility for Administration of over $7 Billion in Student Educational Grants and Loans
- Domestic and International Education Policy Advisor
- Bachelors and Masters Degrees in Public Policy
- Deputy to the President of Occidental College
- Managed Diverse Staffs of Over 100 People and Budgets of Over $10 Million
- Education (David Roth is supported by the California Federation of Teachers and the California Teachers Association)
- Energy Security (The 45th District should be the Silicon Valley of Sustainable Energy Research and Implementation)
- Health Care Reform (No one should ever have to make the choice between the health care they need and the food they require)
- Occupation: Attorney/Teacher
- California Attorney since 1976.
- 23 years experience as a Federal lawyer in Washington, DC
- Currently a public defender in Riverside County
- California Credentialed teacher since 1969
- 5 years experience teaching elementary and middle school children in our public schools
- UCLA (Psychology degree, 1968, Teaching Credential, 1969), The American University, Washington, DC (Law degree, 1976)
- Education - No Child Left Behind sets high goals. Local schools and teachers must determine how to meet those goals.
- National Security - Over 4 years and 20,000 casualities later, Osama Bin Laden is still at large. Congress needs the courage to stop the wrong war.
- Immigration - Congress can and must speed up the documentation process without being punitive or vindictive.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the link for US House 45. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.