(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Ted "Crisell" Crisell
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: U. S. Representative
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Small Businessman
- Rotary International Scholar
- Former member U.S. Senate Leadership Circle
- Former member National Finance Council
- Freedom Foundation Award Winner
- Graduate of Chapman University
- Graduate studies Loyola Law School and New Delhi School of Economics
- Protect Women's Right to Choose
- Establish Common Sense Gun Control policies
- Protect social security, seniors and education
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Small Business Owner
- small business owner
- Beltway Outsider
- Abolish income tax and IRS
- Privacy - end use of SSN for everything except SS accounts
- Repeal the insane war on some drugs
- Party: Natural Law
- Occupation: Realtor
- National Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- Awards as a top producer
- 'Attitudinal Healing' Support Staff
- Volunteer counselor for prison reform 'Vision For Prison'
- Orange County Coordnator for the Natural Law Party
- Health care for all ages including; attention to preventative health education, natural foods, and natural health care coverage. Environmental care
- As a priority, create a strategic peace force of peace-makers to end wars. Care for the starving, needy, drug addicted and uncared for.
- Higher education programs to develop the truth of every childs' inner genius. Affordable child care programs to help working mothers and fathers.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
Campaign Finance Data
Center for Responsive Politics
League of Women Voters
- On all candidates
- Browse the page to find list of candidates for District 45. Then find Biographies, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT, Special Interest Groups, Voting Records where available.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- About the incumbent
- Washington and local contact info (including websites), personal info, committees, ratings