League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
California State Government
June 6, 2006 Election
Lieutenant Governor; Green Party Voter Information
You can vote in this contest only if registered in the Green party.
"Decline to State" party voters may not vote for this contest.
Results as of Jul 13 4:04pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (23124/23124)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Donna J. Warren
- Occupation: Financial Manager/Author
- B.S. in Business Administration from Cal State University at Los Angeles
- Secretary of the Los Angeles Chapter of the Association of Government Accountants (AGA)
- Former Secretary of the Pacifica National Board (2005)
- 2002 Green Party Candidate for Lt. Governor
- 2004-2005 KPFK Delegate to the Listener Station Board
- Field Organizer for Proposition 66 to amend 3 Strikes to violent felonies
- 3 Strikes. 50 years in prison for stealing $153 worth of video tapes, is cruel and unusual punishment!
- Capital Punishment - A Black Penalty
- Immigration Reform & A Living Wage. The problem is not people trying to survive, the problem is the lack of a living wage!
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
Campaign Finance Data
Secretary of State
Around the Capitol
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| What's New?
|| Election Links
|| About Smart Voter
Created: April 4, 2007 10:13 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.