(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Independent Businessman
- Former Chairman, Republican Party of Riverside County (7yrs)
- Elected Board Member & current President, Western Municipal Water District (7yrs)
- Current Commissioner & Past Chairman Riverside County Local Agency Formation Commission (4yrs)
- President & Partner privately held Investment Firm (20yrs)
- 28yrs Volunteer Firefighter (Captain) & 4yrs Riverside County Fire Department Grant Writer / Vol-FF Program Manager
- Former California Republican Assembly Board member / Senate District Director.
- Control Our Borders / Stop Funding Illegal Immigrant Benefits
- Ending Traffic Grid Lock / Put Our Hard Earned Tax Dollars To Work
- Protecting Taxpayers & Our Private Property Rights
- Occupation: Business Attorney
- Occupation: City Councilman/Businessman
- Occupation: Community Newspaper Publisher
- Bachelor of Science Degree
- Master of Business Administration Degree
- Regional Chamber of Commerce, Executive Director
- 30 years Small Business experience in District 66
- Retired from Profession as a R&D Clinical Diagnostics Scientist
- Publish Direct Mail Community Newspapers - 78,000 Circulation in District 66
- Gridlock Alternative for local job/housing balance
- Comprehensive water conservation plan and solar energy
- State support for Education incentives
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
Campaign Finance Data
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
Secretary of State
Around the Capitol
Project Vote Smart
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.