League of Women Voters of California
Riverside, San Diego County, CA
November 7, 2000 Election
Member of the State Assembly; District 66 Voter Information
Results as of Dec 5 1:02pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (555/555)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Farmers' Representative/Businessman
- Phone: 909-693-0210; Addr: 26750 Catt Rd., Murrieta, CA 92562; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Charles "Chuck" Reutter
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Project Manager
- Phone: 909-684-2671; Addr: 31041 Wellington Cir., Temecula, CA 92591; Email: email@example.com
- Party: Green
- Occupation: Computer Systems Manager
- Universal Healthcare
- Mass Transit
- Reform Criminal Justice System
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
League of Women Voters
News and Analysis
- On all candidates
- Browse the page to find list of candidates for Assembly District 66. Then find Biographies, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT, Special Interest Groups, Voting Records where available.
North County Times
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: January 25, 2001 02:40
Smart Voter 2000 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 2000
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.