League of Women Voters of Ohio Education Fund
Hamilton County, OH
November 8, 2005 Election
Judge; Hamilton County Municipal Court; District 4; Unexpired Term Ending 1/4/08 Voter Information
Term Ending 1/4/08.
Has original jurisdiction in civil cases (auto, neighborhood disputes etc.) involving claims of $15,000 or under, and in criminal cases involving misdemeanors in Hamilton County. Conducts preliminary hearings in felony cases.
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Judge, Hamilton County Municipal Court
- Neighborhood: Anderson Township
- Education: B.A. St. Mary's College; J.D. Chase College of Law
- I will continue to work hard to faithfully and impartially administer justice .
- I will continue to preside over the Mental Health Docket.
- I will expect civility in the courtroom, and lead by example.
- Occupation: Attorney
- Neighborhood: Mt. Washington
- Education: B.S. Xavier University, 1976; J.D. University of Cincinnati College of Law
- Protect public safety and essential freedoms
- Promote community and individual responsibility
- Preserve equality--treat each person with dignity and respect.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
2 questions on Qualification and Priorities.
News and Analysis
- Hamilton County Republican Party
- Hamilton County Democratic Party
- Hamilton County Municipal Court
- Cincinnati Bar Association
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: January 28, 2006 14:51 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.